Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday

It is HOT here today!!!! Way too hot for me, that is for sure, but we had made plans to meet some friends at the park, so that's what we did! I still don't know a whole lot of people here in Lexington, so a play date is always a nice way to get out of the house, and helps the day go faster. We met a friend from Church and her two little guys, who are close in age to mine. The boys had a lot of fun playing and didn't seem to mind the heat at all.

Liz and I only lasted about an hour and then we headed to lunch. Lunch with 4 boys, ages 3 and 18 months, was quite interesting. We went to Steak N' Shake which was quite tasty, I must say. The boys had lots of fun, and I enjoyed the adult company, even though we didn't get to talk a whole lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment