Sunday, June 17, 2012

Saturday

We headed to French Lick, Indiana today to an indoor water resort. We went with Mamaw as well as Aunt Allie and fam. We had bought a groupon awhile back, and finally were able to use it. We left Miles with mom since he was sick and I knew he'd be too little. I'm so glad we did! Even if he hadn't been sick, he'd been so hard to follow around. It was quite crowded and not much to do for his age.

Eli had an absolute blast. Since each room had 4 tickets, I asked Karen if the girls could come. Hannah and Ella came along and they had so much fun! They were so good with Eli...helping him up things and then taking him down the big slides. By the end, Eli was going down the slides by himself.

We had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment