Tuesday mornings are exciting around our house, as this is the day our trash is picked up! There are several different trucks that pass our house on Tuesdays, and Eli loves to stand at the window, and watch each one pass by. Now, Miles is getting in on the action as well. In this photo, you'll see Eli is even holding his own garbage truck that Mamaw bought him for Christmas.
Funny story about garbage trucks: Eli had a foam sword we bought in the dollar bin at Target back in November. Over time, the sword got ripped up and the bottom handle fell off, making it dangerous for Miles. I threw the sword away without Eli knowing. Just this week, he asked where his sword was, and I told him the truth. So, today when the garbage truck passed our house, I heard Eli say: "Give me back my sword, trash man!!" I was laughing so hard!!
No comments:
Post a Comment