Friday, January 20, 2012

Play time!

As I mentioned yesterday, Eli and Miles are really starting to play with each other on a daily basis. Today they were having so much fun playing cars. I heard lots of laughter from these two little ones...


Then came the tears. Miles does not understand that hitting someone on the head causes pain. He took the little red car he had in his hands, and started beating Eli in the head with it, as if it was a hammer. The first time Eli just laughed. The 5th time, he started to cry. He's a fast little booger!


This last picture is a bonus. Miles loves to do facetime on the phone or even just look at himself. He was sitting in my lap, so I grabbed my phone to snap a photo. I thought it was too cute not to post. Hey...it is my blog, so I can post as many photos as I want! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment