Wednesday, May 1, 2013

4.28

Eli really wanted to go to the park today. Silas slept late from his morning nap, so by the time he woke and ate, it was almost 11:30. I decided I would just drive us over instead of walking, since Miles is such a slow walker. S.L.O.W!!!!! We arrived at the park and hadn't even been there for 5 minutes, when Eli started bawling. I immediately knew he was hurt. I ran over and saw blood coming out of his mouth. I had Silas in the ergo wrap, and so I was trying to help Eli, and keep Silas from falling out by bending over to see what was causing the blood. I did not have any wipes on me and was trying to catch the blood in my hands. Finally, I yelled out to the 6 moms standing around, and asked if anyone had a wipe or paper towel. I sat down with Eli and held the wipe on his bottom lip, which had been cut pretty deep. Poor little guy was very tough. We sat for about 10 minutes to get the bleeding under control, and then drove home. He was mostly concerned that he couldn't go to his birthday party, several weeks away. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment