Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday

Going home!!

After waiting half the day for Silas' circumcision, we finally were released from the hospital. I enjoyed the time with just Ryan and Silas, but was ready to get home to my other boys, and bed! Plus...I was tired of being woken up every 30 minutes or so for some reason.

Miles was awake when we came in and was very interested in Silas. He attempted to give him Papa's cell phone, and then wanted to touch him all over once we took Silas out of seat.

Eli was so excited when I met him at his door and told him his baby brother was here. He ran downstairs and hopped into Grammy's lap to admire Silas. After a little while he whispered to me if he could hold him, and after that, he didn't want to put him down. He is going to be a good big brother!!

Here is Silas in his going home outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment