Our life with 3 kids!!
I had been dreading moving Eli's seat to the back, because he is not able to buckle or unbuckle himself in his seat. That meant that I was going to have to climb in and all the way back every time we went somewhere. I had poor Ryan move his seat to the back last night, but then looked at the owners manual for the van. I noticed that they had a carseat in the middle seat in second row, so I had Ryan try to fit all 3 of ours in the middle row. He was able to get them all in and tight! Yay! So much easier!!
Eli was excited when he hopped into the van and saw that he was sitting next to the baby. He told me he would take good care of him. I know he will!

No comments:
Post a Comment