Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday

Eli has had his big boy bed for almost 2 months, but would still choose to sleep in his crib most of the time. We bought a railing to use instead of pushing the crib next to the side, and he seemed more comfortable. I took his crib apart and moved it into our bedroom as I was ready to make
more space in his room. He slept in his bed for a few nights, but then I started to find him asleep on the floor. I have not figured out why he would rather sleep on the hard floor, than a nice comfy bed, but oh well.

I snapped a photo of what I could see on the monitor. I knew he was going to move over to the door, so I turned the monitor before leaving his room.

No comments:

Post a Comment