Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February 7

Nobody has ever said that potty training a boy is easy. I wish I could send Eli off to a camp for a few days, and he'd come back potty trained. I'd actually pay BIG money for that! I would love for Eli to be out of diapers, but he has no interest. I mean ZERO. ZIP. ZILCH! I have tried every bribe in the book and nothing gets him interested enough to sit on the toilet. I even offered to buy him a new toy today, but he just said, "no thanks, mama!" Oh, and don't worry, I've tried the approach of just letting him hang out in his "big boy" underwear all day, hoping the accidents he has will bother him enough to want to go...well it doesn't bother Eli. He was perfectly happy playing around with full pants. 

He did not want his picture taken while on his little potty. Who can blame him? 


No comments:

Post a Comment